Censitrac is the industry-leading SaaS-based software, providing surgical instrument management solutions. The Censitrac solution provides visibility and accountability for your surgical instruments throughout the organization while interfacing with all major OR schedulers, sterilizers, washers and incubators. The Censitrac solution unites more than 10 different modules including scope tracking, mobile equipment tracking, competency management and advanced analytics. The combination of these modules creates an ecosystem focused on improving the overall patient experience, OR throughput and regulatory compliance, which ensures the right instruments are in the right place at the right time and in proper condition.
October 1, 2016
September 1, 2012
- Simplify ASC Unifies Clinical, Business Operations Into Single Management Platform
- Statement from Jeff Shuren, M.D., Director of the Center for Devices and Radiological Health, on continued efforts to assess duodenoscope contamination risk
- UMF Corporation Develops C-PULL with Micrillon® to Help Reduce Infections
- Halyard to Offer Hands-On Simulation of a Revolutionary SPD System at 2019 IAHCSMM Conference & Expo
- New FDA Actions to Promote the Safe Use of Surgical Staplers and Staples for Internal Use: Proposed Reclassification, Draft Guidance, and Public Panel Meeting