The Brainlab ExacTrac 6.2 is a new version of its successful room-based patient positioning system providing full interoperability with the PerfectPitch six-degrees of freedom couch from Varian Medical Systems. This full integration enables customers who have a Varian TrueBeam linear accelerator equipped with PerfectPitch and ExacTrac to reap the combined benefits of the two systems. Clinicians are now able to utilize the highly accurate patient positioning and monitoring capabilities of ExacTrac with the precise 6D robotic alignment of Perfect Pitch for all radiosurgery cases in the brain and body.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
November 18, 2016
March 1, 2012
April 1, 2017
- VA Research News Brief States Pulsed Xenon UV Leads to Better Disinfection
- Attune Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Use of EnsoETM To Warm Patients with Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s Norm-O-Temp Hyperthermia System
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot