The Brainlab ExacTrac 6.2 is a new version of its successful room-based patient positioning system providing full interoperability with the PerfectPitch six-degrees of freedom couch from Varian Medical Systems. This full integration enables customers who have a Varian TrueBeam linear accelerator equipped with PerfectPitch and ExacTrac to reap the combined benefits of the two systems. Clinicians are now able to utilize the highly accurate patient positioning and monitoring capabilities of ExacTrac with the precise 6D robotic alignment of Perfect Pitch for all radiosurgery cases in the brain and body.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
March 1, 2018
November 18, 2016
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant