HotDog is the only system that warms above and below the patient simultaneously resulting in a uniquely versatile and effective temperature management solution. HotDog is ideal for solving hypothermia challenges in difficult procedures like orthopedics, cardiac, plastics and major abdominal (including transplants). Hypothermia rates are also high in robotics due to the minimal surface area to warm. HotDog improves temperature results in robotics by combining blankets and underbody warming with WaffleGrip, an innovative safety positioning pad that prevents the patient from sliding during steep Trendelenburg. The unique waffle pattern evenly disperses grip on patient, reducing localized shearing forces while increasing mechanical hold and friction. WaffleGrip is used in conjunction with a HotDog underbody warming mattress.
- TempTraq Vies to Become New Standard-of-Care for Monitoring Patient Body Temperature in Hospitals
- Veritas Capital Completes $1 Billion Acquisition of GE Healthcare Units
- EchoNous Vein Receives FDA Approval
- PatientSafe Solutions Launches Advanced Rounding Tool
- Key Surgical Announces Acquisition To Expand Product Offering