HotDog is the only system that warms above and below the patient simultaneously resulting in a uniquely versatile and effective temperature management solution. HotDog is ideal for solving hypothermia challenges in difficult procedures like orthopedics, cardiac, plastics and major abdominal (including transplants). Hypothermia rates are also high in robotics due to the minimal surface area to warm. HotDog improves temperature results in robotics by combining blankets and underbody warming with WaffleGrip, an innovative safety positioning pad that prevents the patient from sliding during steep Trendelenburg. The unique waffle pattern evenly disperses grip on patient, reducing localized shearing forces while increasing mechanical hold and friction. WaffleGrip is used in conjunction with a HotDog underbody warming mattress.
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- OR Today Delivers ‘Phenomenal Webinar’
- HCA Healthcare Using Algorithm Driven Technology to Detect Sepsis Early and Help Save 8,000 Lives