Attune Medical’s EnsoETM is designed to modulate and control patient temperature through a single-use fully enclosed system that is inserted into the esophagus. Two lumens attach to an external heat exchange unit while a third, independent, lumen simultaneously allows gastric decompression, drainage or the administration of enteral fluids such as tube feeds and medications. The EnsoETM can be rapidly placed by most trained health care professionals, in similar fashion to a standard gastric tube, and can be used to control patient temperature in the operating room, recovery room, emergency room and/or intensive care unit. No other products on the market are cleared for use in the esophageal environment for whole-body temperature modulation.
- PrinterPrezz Opens First Bay Area 3D Print and Nanotech Innovation Center for Design, Development and Manufacturing of Advanced Medical Devices
- Joint Commission issues new alert on developing reporting culture to improve health care safety systems
- Webinar: Professional Development is Changing
- Digital Issue – December 2018
- The Times They are a Changin’ – with Apologies to Bob Dylan