Attune Medical’s EnsoETM is designed to modulate and control patient temperature through a single-use fully enclosed system that is inserted into the esophagus. Two lumens attach to an external heat exchange unit while a third, independent, lumen simultaneously allows gastric decompression, drainage or the administration of enteral fluids such as tube feeds and medications. The EnsoETM can be rapidly placed by most trained health care professionals, in similar fashion to a standard gastric tube, and can be used to control patient temperature in the operating room, recovery room, emergency room and/or intensive care unit. No other products on the market are cleared for use in the esophageal environment for whole-body temperature modulation.
- TempTraq Vies to Become New Standard-of-Care for Monitoring Patient Body Temperature in Hospitals
- Veritas Capital Completes $1 Billion Acquisition of GE Healthcare Units
- EchoNous Vein Receives FDA Approval
- PatientSafe Solutions Launches Advanced Rounding Tool
- Key Surgical Announces Acquisition To Expand Product Offering