AlloSkin™ AC is a meshed, dermis-only human skin graft providing off-the-shelf convenience in regenerative technology. Through AlloSource’s proprietary process, the graft is decellularized while preserving the natural biologic components and structure of the dermal matrix. AlloSkin AC is especially suited for OR use as it is designed for a single application, and ideal for acute and chronic wound therapy. The meshed format also encourages fluid drainage from the wound. AlloSkin AC provides a favorable microenvironment for bio-ingrowth to begin revascularization and cellular repopulation. This sterile product is available room temperature, ready-to-use and is pliable to contour to wound topography.
September 21, 2016
May 1, 2013
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant