Patient positioning devices used under the knees should run the entire width of the surgical table pad. Most dome positioners are 14-inches long and are used under the knees during supine surgeries. In order for this positioner to cover the entire table many nurses put two positioners together. This solution hangs off of the edge of the table, may slide during surgery and cause pressure sores if skin falls between the cracks. The new Action® Dome Positioner (40603L) solves this problem, with 20-inches of Akton® polymer gel to cover the table end to end and redistributes the weight across the entire table. It is only available from Action Products.
- Jackson Health System Implementing IntelliSpace Enterprise Edition
- Payments for Surgeries in Ambulatory Surgery Centers Lower Than in Hospital Outpatient Departments, with Few Exceptions, Finds WCRI Study
- NuVasive Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Brigade® Lateral Implant And Instrumentation Optimized For Lateral Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Spine Surgery
- AAAHC Report Outlines High Compliance Areas, Opportunities for Improvement
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant