Action Performance Plus Series of OR Replacement pads feature a 360-degree stretch Shear Smart surface of exposed 3/8-inch Akton polymer gel, which provides the best shear protection in the industry. The pads ensure head-to-toe pressure management while providing the stability necessary for optimal surgical outcomes. The welded seam, no-stitch construction and proprietary hidden vent system provide proper infection control. There is an Action support surface to fit every table and budget. Features include a fluid-proof, multi-directional stretch film covering; easy to clean waterfall construction; does not support bacterial growth; clinically proven to redistribute pressure and exceeds AORN clinical guidelines for pressure management.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
December 1, 2013
July 1, 2013
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- OR Today Delivers ‘Phenomenal Webinar’
- HCA Healthcare Using Algorithm Driven Technology to Detect Sepsis Early and Help Save 8,000 Lives