Action Performance Plus Series of OR Replacement pads feature a 360-degree stretch Shear Smart surface of exposed 3/8-inch Akton polymer gel, which provides the best shear protection in the industry. The pads ensure head-to-toe pressure management while providing the stability necessary for optimal surgical outcomes. The welded seam, no-stitch construction and proprietary hidden vent system provide proper infection control. There is an Action support surface to fit every table and budget. Features include a fluid-proof, multi-directional stretch film covering; easy to clean waterfall construction; does not support bacterial growth; clinically proven to redistribute pressure and exceeds AORN clinical guidelines for pressure management.
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
April 1, 2013
- VA Research News Brief States Pulsed Xenon UV Leads to Better Disinfection
- Attune Medical Receives FDA Clearance for Use of EnsoETM To Warm Patients with Cincinnati Sub-Zero’s Norm-O-Temp Hyperthermia System
- [Sponsored] Webinar Delivers ‘Innovative Information’
- HFAP Receives Renewal as ASC Accreditation Agency in California
- JRMC to Welcome R.O.S.I.E. the Germ-Zapping Robot