The Acelity V.A.C. VERAFLO CLEANSE CHOICE™ Dressing, when used with V.A.C. VERAFLO™ Therapy, can be used to initiate immediate wound cleansing therapy and facilitate removal of wound exudates and infectious materials. The dressing’s unique three-layer design provides “mechanical” movement at the wound surface in combination with cyclic delivery and dwell of topical solutions facilitating softening and removal of thick exudate material, such as fibrin, slough, and other infectious material, providing a wound cleansing option for clinicians when surgical debridement must be delayed or is not possible or appropriate. The V.A.C.ULTA™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System, with and without instillation, is indicated for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, sub-acute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, pressure, and venous insufficiency).
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
October 1, 2017
December 1, 2014
June 1, 2018
- RSC Healthcare Awarded Healthcare Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission
- Report: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market to hit $2.5 Billion
- Webinar Explores Policy Changes Under Trump
- Ethicon Announces 510(k) Clearances For Vistaseal Open And Laparoscopic Dual Applicator Devices
- Encompass Group Launches Airisana Therapeutic Support Surface at WOCNEXT 2019