The Acelity V.A.C. VERAFLO CLEANSE CHOICE™ Dressing, when used with V.A.C. VERAFLO™ Therapy, can be used to initiate immediate wound cleansing therapy and facilitate removal of wound exudates and infectious materials. The dressing’s unique three-layer design provides “mechanical” movement at the wound surface in combination with cyclic delivery and dwell of topical solutions facilitating softening and removal of thick exudate material, such as fibrin, slough, and other infectious material, providing a wound cleansing option for clinicians when surgical debridement must be delayed or is not possible or appropriate. The V.A.C.ULTA™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System, with and without instillation, is indicated for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, sub-acute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, pressure, and venous insufficiency).
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
- Halyard to Offer Hands-On Simulation of a Revolutionary SPD System at 2019 IAHCSMM Conference & Expo
- New FDA Actions to Promote the Safe Use of Surgical Staplers and Staples for Internal Use: Proposed Reclassification, Draft Guidance, and Public Panel Meeting
- LogiTag Medical Solutions Illustrates How to Save $228.6K in a Cath Lab: the Complete Infographic
- AORN Announces 2019 Election Results
- Global Surgical Imaging Devices Market – Size, Growth, Trends, and Forecast for 2018-2022