The Acelity V.A.C. VERAFLO CLEANSE CHOICE™ Dressing, when used with V.A.C. VERAFLO™ Therapy, can be used to initiate immediate wound cleansing therapy and facilitate removal of wound exudates and infectious materials. The dressing’s unique three-layer design provides “mechanical” movement at the wound surface in combination with cyclic delivery and dwell of topical solutions facilitating softening and removal of thick exudate material, such as fibrin, slough, and other infectious material, providing a wound cleansing option for clinicians when surgical debridement must be delayed or is not possible or appropriate. The V.A.C.ULTA™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System, with and without instillation, is indicated for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, sub-acute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, pressure, and venous insufficiency).
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
August 1, 2014
January 1, 2014
December 1, 2013
- AORN Syntegrity, Inc., and Syus Launch New Benchmarking Product For OR Safety and Efficiency Comparisons
- The Joint Commission appoints executive director of Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program
- St. Joe and Sacred Heart Announce Plans for a New Healthcare Facility
- Tru-D SmartUVC to Attend 2018 VA Environmental Programs Service Training Event
- Halyard Introduces Eco Pull Dispenser System