The Acelity V.A.C. VERAFLO CLEANSE CHOICE™ Dressing, when used with V.A.C. VERAFLO™ Therapy, can be used to initiate immediate wound cleansing therapy and facilitate removal of wound exudates and infectious materials. The dressing’s unique three-layer design provides “mechanical” movement at the wound surface in combination with cyclic delivery and dwell of topical solutions facilitating softening and removal of thick exudate material, such as fibrin, slough, and other infectious material, providing a wound cleansing option for clinicians when surgical debridement must be delayed or is not possible or appropriate. The V.A.C.ULTA™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System, with and without instillation, is indicated for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, sub-acute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, pressure, and venous insufficiency).
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
November 28, 2016
April 10, 2016
January 1, 2014
- The Joint Commission debuts Speak Up™ To Prevent Infection
- Nihon Kohden Introduces Next Generation NK-HiQ™ Enterprise Gateway Platform
- Philips launches IntelliSpace Epidemiology Solution at HIMSS 2019
- HHS Proposes New Rules to Improve the Interoperability of Electronic Health Information
- Medline Launches ReadyPrepTM CHG Pre-Saturated Cloths to Battle Post-Operative Hospital-Acquired Infections