The Acelity V.A.C. VERAFLO CLEANSE CHOICE™ Dressing, when used with V.A.C. VERAFLO™ Therapy, can be used to initiate immediate wound cleansing therapy and facilitate removal of wound exudates and infectious materials. The dressing’s unique three-layer design provides “mechanical” movement at the wound surface in combination with cyclic delivery and dwell of topical solutions facilitating softening and removal of thick exudate material, such as fibrin, slough, and other infectious material, providing a wound cleansing option for clinicians when surgical debridement must be delayed or is not possible or appropriate. The V.A.C.ULTA™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System, with and without instillation, is indicated for patients with chronic, acute, traumatic, sub-acute and dehisced wounds, partial-thickness burns, ulcers (such as diabetic, pressure, and venous insufficiency).
About The Author
For over 20 years, MD Publishing has set the standard for medical equipment industry news.
- Diversey Launches One-Step, DfE-certified Disinfectant
- Webinar Shares the Low Down on “Street Scrubs”
- Christiana Care Named to Healthgrades 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopaedic Surgery and 5 Other Specialities
- DNV GL Healthcare Launches First Sterile Processing Program Certification in the U.S.
- The Joint Commission recognizes nine U.S. hospitals for eCQM evolution and utilization in new Proven Practices Collection