3M™ Steri-Vac™ Sterilizers/Aerators use 100 percent ethylene oxide (EO) in single-dose canisters to safely, effectively, and economically sterilize heat or moisture sensitive equipment, representing the “gold standard” for low temperature sterilization for over 50 years. In fact, over half of all heat or moisture sensitive devices (including sterile single-use devices) are sterilized with ethylene oxide. Within the sterilization chamber, ethylene oxide is converted to a highly penetrating gas, offering superior efficacy for complex instrumentation, such as flexible endoscopes. Steri-Vac Sterilizer Systems, backed by 3M service and support, can help meet the challenges of modern sterile processing departments. More information at http://go.3M.com/lowtemp.
- New Study Evaluates Ability of Masimo SpHb® (Noninvasive Hemoglobin) to Estimate Timing for Invasive Measurement to Detect Anemia During Surgery
- Philips launches new IntraSight interventional applications platform to seamlessly integrate intravascular imaging and physiology applications for image-guided procedures
- New 21.5” Medical-Grade Touch Screen Display Ideal for O.R. and Medical Carts
- OR Today Delivers ‘Phenomenal Webinar’
- HCA Healthcare Using Algorithm Driven Technology to Detect Sepsis Early and Help Save 8,000 Lives