To help improve patient outcomes, clinicians can effectively monitor and manage patient temperature with the 3M Bair Hugger Temperature Monitoring System. It’s a non-invasive, consistent and easy-to-use system that accurately and continuously measures core body temperature throughout the perioperative journey with a disposable, single-use sensor. The sensor, which is placed on the patient’s forehead before surgery, helps reduce temperature variability associated with using multiple device types and individual clinician technique. The control unit, which can be connected to the patient’s monitor, displays core body temperature continuously and trends two hours of temperature data. The system is intended for use on both adult and pediatric patients.
- PrinterPrezz Opens First Bay Area 3D Print and Nanotech Innovation Center for Design, Development and Manufacturing of Advanced Medical Devices
- Joint Commission issues new alert on developing reporting culture to improve health care safety systems
- Webinar: Professional Development is Changing
- Digital Issue – December 2018
- The Times They are a Changin’ – with Apologies to Bob Dylan