To help improve patient outcomes, clinicians can effectively monitor and manage patient temperature with the 3M Bair Hugger Temperature Monitoring System. It’s a non-invasive, consistent and easy-to-use system that accurately and continuously measures core body temperature throughout the perioperative journey with a disposable, single-use sensor. The sensor, which is placed on the patient’s forehead before surgery, helps reduce temperature variability associated with using multiple device types and individual clinician technique. The control unit, which can be connected to the patient’s monitor, displays core body temperature continuously and trends two hours of temperature data. The system is intended for use on both adult and pediatric patients.
January 1, 2013
December 1, 2017
- TempTraq Vies to Become New Standard-of-Care for Monitoring Patient Body Temperature in Hospitals
- Veritas Capital Completes $1 Billion Acquisition of GE Healthcare Units
- EchoNous Vein Receives FDA Approval
- PatientSafe Solutions Launches Advanced Rounding Tool
- Key Surgical Announces Acquisition To Expand Product Offering