3M offers a comprehensive vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VH202) sterilization monitoring package. Together the 3M Attest Rapid Readout Biological Indicator (BI) System, 3M Comply Hydrogen Peroxide Indicator Tape 1228 and 3M Comply Hydrogen Peroxide Chemical Indicator 1248 make load monitoring possible, while helping to streamline workflow. The Attest Rapid Readout BI System provides a readout in just 24 minutes, and the chemical indicator and indicator tapes are easy to use, applying the same color change system from blue to pink for quick reference. The full package improves efficiencies and ensures patients receive a high standard of care.
- “Start Warm Stay Warm” Webinar Delivers Valuable Information
- Getinge launches S-8668T Washer-Disinfector
- Philips, Children’s Health Work to Innovate Patient Monitoring in Dallas
- Provation Launches Cloud-Based, Intelligent Procedure Documentation Platform
- New Online Tools Provide Best Practices in Surgical Care for Older Adults