3M offers a comprehensive vaporized hydrogen peroxide (VH202) sterilization monitoring package. Together the 3M Attest Rapid Readout Biological Indicator (BI) System, 3M Comply Hydrogen Peroxide Indicator Tape 1228 and 3M Comply Hydrogen Peroxide Chemical Indicator 1248 make load monitoring possible, while helping to streamline workflow. The Attest Rapid Readout BI System provides a readout in just 24 minutes, and the chemical indicator and indicator tapes are easy to use, applying the same color change system from blue to pink for quick reference. The full package improves efficiencies and ensures patients receive a high standard of care.
- Taiwan Unveils Latest Medical Inventions to Advance Science During FIME in Orlando
- Duke University Medical Center Acquires Synaptive Medical’s Modus V
- Trees added to national forests thanks to the single-use device (SUD) reprocessing
- Clinical Study Shows Efficacy of Dual-Ring Wound Protector in Lowering Surgical Site Infection in Pancreaticoduodenectomy Procedures
- Digital Surgery Deploys Surgical AI System for the Operating Room